10 Weeks Pregnant
Baby this Week
- Once the organs are formed the baby is called a fetus.
- Baby's tiny heart is beating about 120-160 beats a minute.
How Big is Baby?
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 0.14oz (4 grams)
Images of Baby at 10 Weeks
- Constipation is possible as a result of the increase of progesterone in your system.
- This hormone softens muscles in your womb and intestines to accommodate the embryo becoming a fetus.
- The placenta now covers about one-third of the uterus lining.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Increase the amount of fiber in your diet.