13 Weeks Pregnant
Baby this Week
- Organs begin to function.
- The pancreas is producing insulin and the kidneys are producing urine.
How Big is Baby?
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 0.81oz (23 grams)
Images of Baby at 13 Weeks
- 2.3 - 3.5 lb (1 to 1.5kg) weight gain over the past month. On average 10 1/2 oz (300 gms) a week.
- Possible increase in perspiration.
- Gum problems may result from an increase in blood flow.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Visit your dentist now as chances for dental problems increase during pregnancy.
- Remember to tell your dentist you are pregnant.