22 Weeks Pregnant
Baby this Week
- Baby is following a regular schedule of sleeping, turning, sucking and kicking, and has settled upon a favorite position within the uterus.
How Big is Baby?
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 15.17oz (430 grams)
Images of Baby at 22 Weeks
- Allergies such as hay fever are a common problem for some pregnant women.
- The placenta reaches its largest size relative to the fetus, covering one-half of the uterine lining.
- 13.5 ounces (400 mls) of fluid is now present in the amniotic sac.
Pregnancy To Do's
- If allergies are a problem try pollen masks which you can wear to screen out allergens.
- Air conditioning (with a clean air filter) can also help.